Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yessss

I've been really deep and somber in my last two posts, and well, it's time for a change of pace. It's time to increase morale and promote motivation with something happy! I'm happy to have a  lot to be happy about.

POR EJEMPLO:

1) Exam week is right around the corner! And this English major is suffering now so I can sleep later! No really, this 3,000 word paper is killing me. Making academic gains, tho.

2) Winter break is three weeks long, and I really can't wait to buy my family Christmas presents. I really just want to shower them with some material love and cheer as a token of my joy.

3) Grades? yeah those. They're up---not as much as I'd like, but you know what? If law school don't want me, then God didn't need me to go there. No pressure.

4) My pillow is in a perfect position right now.

5) Therefore, I'm in a perfect position right now.

6) It's not freezing.

7) I have a working laptop.

8) God made energy drinks and coffee.

9) Third class year is halfway over.

10) Ring Figure actually is next year!

No comments: