Thursday, November 17, 2011

Non-Expanding Recreational Foam

I am now the proud owner of a Alpha Trooper CS-18 nerf gun. As I tried out my new purchase, I was amazed at just how hardy these nerf products really are. The darts can really take some damage! Now I really wish I had asked for these things as a kid. I was too shy to ask for one back then, boy do I regret it now.

Oh well. I'm glad I've got one. I'm pretty sure it'll find some kind of sick use in my college years, and I'll be darn proud and happy to pass it on to my kiddies. I'll be sure to buy them buttloads of nerf weaponry and ammunition to indoctrinate them with this cult-like entertainment. Cult-like, you ask? Have you even seen some of the home-made nerf review videos on YouTube? Go check it out. It gets pretty intense.

Hmm. Come to think of it, maybe I'll just keep my CS-18 for my own personal arms stash.

No comments: